Friday, February 19, 2010

Curve reality

here is the whole curve link - beware if you are at the bottom of it - that curve was a gift.  Also beware of if you are the bottom of any section, e.g., an A- might better be considered an A-/B+ and a B at the bottom is veering to a B/B-   etc.
I was generous with the curve - even the As got many wrong - so we will go over all the questions before the final and you will be prepared for the kind of final it will be.
Also, keep up your presence and participation, your alertness and interest:  it counts to keep you as an A- if you are at the low end of the As, a B if you are at the low end of the Bs, etc.

6 comments:

chizao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JaneBonD said...

OMG.. IM IN AWE! LOL thats relieves one stress off my chest!

Yaaaaaayyyyy :) said...

LOL IM STUNNED, IN SHOCK ON THE GROUND!!!

new mommy said...

Yes!!!I'm so happy right. My hard work paid off. Thank you God!!!

villa711 said...

OM TO THE G...THIS IS AMAZING...I HAVE PASSED ALL MY MIDTERMS...THANKS FOR THE CURVE.=-)

Yaaaaaayyyyy :) said...

I APPRECIATE THE GIFT!!! LOL